Fear

When I was little, we used to ask each other what we feared. Some said they're afraid of the dark others said they're afraid of spiders and if someone said he/she wasn't afraid of anything,  we all would say he /she is lying, because everybody is afraid of something..but I guess back then we didn't really know what fear was.

Today I know that it is possible to have no fears. Fear isn't something you're born with. As a little child, you've no idea what's dangerous and what's not. You get to know that with experience and time.
This time is where we "build" our fears, because if something bad happened in your childhood with clowns for instance,  you'll probably be afraid of clowns for the rest of your life or you could do something against it.
Fears are like chains. Do you really want to live with this chains?
I don't think so.
Try to get rid of them. Try to conquer them.
It IS possible.  As I said- you weren't born with this fear. It's not of your nature to be afraid.
I'm not talking about the fears that kind of protect us like the fear of fire that keeps you away from getting hurt..I'm talking about fears like being afraid of saying something.
You're better without it, right?
Let it go. Sounds easy? Well it is in fact easier than you think.
You just have to do one thing:
Believe in yourself.